Our Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Services
Orlando Bankruptcy Lawyer, L. Todd Budgen provides professional Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Attorney services in Orlando, Maitland, Longwood, Winter Park, Orange - Osceola - Seminole Counties, and Central Florida.
Call 407.481.2888 about your Chapter 13 Bankruptcy law needs in Orlando and Central Florida.
A Chapter 13 (a payment plan reorganization) may:
- Stop a foreclosure.
- Stop a garnishment.
- Stop a tax levy.
- Help you get caught up with mortgage arrears.
- Spread out auto loan payments over a longer period of time and at a lower interest rate.
- Pay taxes for less than the total owed.
- Keep property that you want that can otherwise be seized for sale to benefit your creditors if you file a Chapter 7.
- Discharge some types of divorce debt.
- Pay only what you can afford and not what you owe.
You may even be able to pay little or nothing in despite your income if primarily surrendering real estate.
Mr. Budgen has successfully represented thousands of clients over nearly two decades in Chapter 13 cases. Some bankruptcy attorneys do not do Chapter 13 work because of its complexity. A Chapter 13 bankruptcy could be the right choice for you to reorganize your debts so you have enough to pay for the things you need and to get a discharge of debts that you may not have to pay.
Call 407.481.2888 to Schedule a Confidential Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Legal Consultation with Orlando and Central Florida Lawyer, L. Todd Budgen.
Attorney, L. Todd Budgen - Orlando, FL Lawyer | 407.481.2888